Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My New Garden Toy... and a DEAL!

Amidst the battle with rot comes a new garden tool and at a bargain price.  The Brother PT-2730 is a big upgrade for me.  It handles labels up to 1" wide and connects to the Mac (or PC) to allow labels to be edited and stored on the computer. 


With more bell's and whistles than I need, I resisted because of its $99.95 price tag.  But Staples offered me a $25 online coupon and when I went to check it out, there was an automatic $50 coupon.  You do the math, but I ended up with this for $25.  I did have to order a label cartridge to reach the total of $75 required.  But with free shipping I still got it all for less than $50.


Just look at those adorable labels!  The software allows full editing on screen with lots of shapes and fonts and ,,,, I am so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment