Monday, June 10, 2013

A Secret Garden

My friend Sharon has a secret garden.  If I told you where it was it wouldn't be a secret... but you would want to go there.

On a shady road I turned into a driveway and dropped into heaven.  My only regret is that I did not take enough pictures.  I was too busy being enchanted and like every natural thing, a photograph does not capture it.  The magnificence of this secret garden is that it deceives. It looks like it belongs there and does not reveal the incredible work that went into its being.  It just is.

    An Owl greets you...

 
 ... and ferns surround you.

 Until you enter the yard... and no matter where you look it just is.


Thank you Sharon for being and for sharing and for inviting me to be a part of this beautiful secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment